The Museum Shop features American-made crafts and gifts. Shop manager Nancy Martin-Mathewson strives to provide unique merchandise, including:
- Work by local, regional, and national artists and craftspeople
- Work by Hartwick College faculty from the Department of Art & Art History
- Museum-related objects
- Objects relating to specific exhibits held at the Museum
- Art books and other books of museum interest
- Postcards, note cards, and posters
- Jewelry and objects d'art
- Museum gifts suitable for children
Please check back here regularly—we plan to feature images of our merchandise in the near future.
For more information about the Yager Museum of Art & Culture, please call 607-431-4480. Regular hours: Tuesday-Saturday, noon-4:30 p.m.
10% off any purchase with a copy of this page. Discount does not apply to sale merchandise and cannot be combined with other offers.